- Channel: CINEMAX
- keyword Google search: CINEMAX live
- Hosting/IP/Name Server:
- Registrar Domain:
- Description: Cinemax (sometimes abbreviated as “Max”) is an American premium cable and satellite television network that is owned by the Home Box Office Inc. operating subsidiary of Time Warner. Cinemax primarily broadcasts theatrically released feature films, along with original action series, softcore pornographic series and films, documentaries and special behind-the-scenes features.As of August 2013, Cinemax’s programming is available to approximately 20,471,000 television households (17.93% of cable, satellite and telco customers) in the United States (20,226,000 subscribers or 17.71% of all households with pay television service receive at least Cinemax’s primary channel).
- Bitrate: High
- History: Cinemax launched on August 1, 1980 as HBO’s answer to The Movie Channel (at the time, The Movie Channel was owned by Warner-Amex Satellite Entertainment, a joint venture between Time Warner predecessor Warner Communications and American Express; TMC has been owned by Showtime Networks since 1983, a subsidiary of Viacom until 2005, when the company was spun off to CBS Corporation). Cinemax was originally owned by Time-Life Inc., which later merged with Warner Communications in 1989 to form the present-day Time Warner.
- Sector: America
- Facebook; https://vi-vn.facebook.com/
- Twitter: https://www.youtube.com/
- You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/
- Home: http://www.cinemax.com/
- Live Stream :
- Country: United States
- Language: United States
- Category: Movies