CKCK CTV Regina live
* Channel: CKCK CTV Regina
* keyword Google search: CKCK CTV Regina live
* Description: CKCK-DT, virtual channel 2.1 (VHF digital channel 8), is a CTV owned-and-operated television station located in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. The station is owned by Bell Media. CKCK’s studios and transmitter are located on Eastgate Drive and Highway 1 East, just east of Regina proper.
This station can also be seen on Access Communications channel 6 and Sasktel Max channel 4. On Shaw Direct, the channel is available on 315 (Classic) or 029 (Advanced), and in high definition on channel 023 (Classic) or 523 (Advanced). There is a high definition feed offered on Access Communications digital channel 510 and Sasktel Max channel 304.
* History: CKCK first signed on the air on July 28, 1954, as the first privately owned television station in Western Canada. It was originally owned by the Sifton family, which also owned the Regina Leader-Post and CKCK radio. It was originally a CBC Television affiliate. Shortly after signing on, it took a secondary affiliation with U.S. broadcast network CBS.
* Sector: America
* Facebook; https://vi-vn.facebook.com/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/
* You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/
* Home: http://regina.ctvnews.ca/
* Stream : http://regina.ctvnews.ca/ctv-regina-morning-live
* Country: Canada
* Language: English
* Category: News