Nickelodeon en vivo
* Canal; Nickelodeon
* Palabra Clave de Búsqueda Google; Nickelodeon en vivo
* Descripción; Nickelodeon (a.k.a. Nick) is a South Korean cable TV channel aimed at children, teens and adults. It is the South Korean version of American Nickelodeon. The channel is currently owned by SBS Viacom LLC, a joint venture of SBS Medianet and Viacom International Media Networks.
* Historia;In South Korea, some original programmes from Nickelodeon, like Rugrats, Rocket Power, The Wild Thornberrys, SpongeBob SquarePants and Dora the Explorer, were terrestrially shown on EBS, except The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius that made debut on MBC. The Korean version of those programmes were produced by the broadcasters themselves.
JEI TV (a cable and satellite TV channel owned by JEI Corporation), after making agreement with Viacom, ran a Nickelodeon TV block for years. It started with TV programmes that were not shown on terrestrial channels. But later, they aired their own Korean dub of what were shown on EBS. Those another dubs were produced by Arirang TV. This caused a nation-wide controversies in South Korea.
* Sector; Asia
* Facebook; https://vi-vn.facebook.com/ ; Twitter: https://twitter.com/ ; You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/
* INICIO; http://www.sbs.co.kr/
* Transmisión En Vivo; http://www.nick.co.kr/
* País; Corea del Sur
* capital; Seúl
* Lengua; coreano
* Categorías; niños