Televisión Mexiquense en vivo
* Canal; Televisión Mexiquense
* Palabra Clave de Búsqueda Google; Televisión Mexiquense en vivo
* Descripción; Mexiquense TV, also known as Canal 34, is a public television network for the Mexican state of México. The network’s main station, XHPTP-TV channel 34 (analog) and channel 41 (digital), originates from Tres Padres Peak in the municipality of Coacalco de Berriozabal, State of Mexico. The network and its stations are owned by Sistema de Radio y Televisión Mexiquense (Mexican Radio and Television System); its coverage area is the Cuautitlán Valley, Texcoco, the Metropolitan Zone of Mexico City, the State of Mexico and the Federal District.
For the capital city of Toluca and the surrounding Toluca Valley area, Televisión Mexiquense retransmits its signal via XHGEM-TV channel 12.
* Historia; A little more than a year after the initial sign-on of the first station, on 10 July 1984 the Televisión Mexiquense broadcasting system was deployed using the following transmitters:
XHGEM-TV channel 7 (digital RF 51) in Metepec (now channel 12);
XHTEJ-TV channel 12 in Tejupilco; and
XHATL-TV channel 4 (digital RF 41) in Atlacomulco.
Due to the expansion of Imevisión, which intended to use channel 7 as part of its national network, in 1988 the XHGEM-TV Metepec signal was moved from channel 7 (where it had been since its original 26 September 1984 sign-on) to channel 12.
* Sector; América
* Facebook; https://vi-vn.facebook.com/ ; Twitter: https://twitter.com/ ; You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/
* INICIO; http://www.radioytvmexiquense.mx/
* Transmisión En Vivo; http://www.radioytvmexiquense.mx/TV.php
* País; Méxicoa
* capital; Ciudad de México
* Lengua; español
* Categorías; General